Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk accepts and processes incoming stock orders. Performs all functions related to the receipt and storage of factory sourced parts, accessories and related material.
- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality;
- Respect and follow the company's business orientation, policies, rules and values;
- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources;
- Foster teamwork and improved communication between sectors;
- Develop professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis;
- Act as a worthy representative of Prévost at all times
Minimum Education Required:
- Receives incoming orders, checks for damages or missing components of shipments and processes QM claims timely.
- Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from factory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Puts parts into inventory location.
- Retrieves back-ordered items form inbound shipments. Identifies back-order customers and processes to back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping.
- Processes customer orders that are part of incoming stock orders and advise appropriate parts specialist.
- Assists with inventory administration.
- Monitors and adjusts inventory levels as necessary, and performs cycle counts to maintain accuracy.
- Maintains work area and environment clean and ordered.
- Participates in job-related training exercises when appropriate or necessary. Insures forklift is in good operating order.
- Checks customer RGA”s for damages or missing components and processes timely.
- Participate in Operational Development team activities. Various other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent Certified Fork Lift Operator
- 2 years of relevant work related experience
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Able to lift 75lbs Able to stand for long periods of time Able to be mobile through the warehouse and parts department Able to tolerate extreme local temperatures.
Volvo Group - 5 months ago