This position helps keep the warehouse functions running efficiently and successfully on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have general warehouse experience, be motivated to succeed and have a positive, team-oriented attitude.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- General warehouse operations.
- Use of a forklift and other tools and equipment.
- Cutting carpet and vinyl; staging of materials.
- Drives vehicle as needed for purpose of transporting materials to sites and/or picking up supplies.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks.
- Professional communication with Installers, Sales, and Office staff.
- Keeps warehouse clean and maintains high safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure efficient and effective work environment.
- At least 2 years of prior warehouse experience preferred. Experience working with floor covering & an understanding of installation process helpful.
- Must have ability to lift 70+ Lbs daily.
- Forklift experience
- Basic math skills needed to accurately measure cut and stage materials.
- Valid driver license and a good driving record are required if using a company vehicle.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals, effectively problem solves and maintains a positive, customer service focused attitude.
Criterion Brock - 16 months ago