Food Service Company in Winston-Salem, NC seeking a qualified warehouse assistant. This position will help the Warehouse Manager with inventory, fulfilling orders, receiving deliveries, and keeping products rotated and effectively organized. This position will be full-time. Typical working hours will be from 7am - 3:30pm Monday through Friday, with some flexibility.
- Communication skills: must be able to effectively communicate in English through Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking
- Must be able to regularly lift 50-75 pounds
- Must be certified to or able to pass a certification test to drive a forklift
- Must be willing to occasionally work in cold conditions
- Must have the ability to count
- A valid NC Drivers License
- The ability to multitask and plan ahead
- Focus/ability to finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to perform certain common sense duties without having to be asked to do so
Indeed - 16 months ago
Gallins Foods is a complete food service management company providing vending, coffee, filtered water, corporate dining, and healthcare food...