Warehouse Associate/ Atlanta, GA
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
Job duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes
* Perform material handling and warehousing functions as required
* Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
* Operating automated packaging equipment, paint line operation, shipping and receiving.
* Must be able to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes.
* Infrequently team lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
* Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must have at least 1.5 years of current Atlanta distribution center experience
* Previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience beneficial
* Experienced with operation of materials handling equipment.
Where will you take your career? Where do you want to go? You can continue to learn, grow and contribute within one company, Caterpillar.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mar 31, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
United States-Georgia-Atlanta-ATLANTA03-Atlanta GA Hunter Road
Caterpillar - 11 months ago
Caterpillars may crawl, but this company isn't fuzzy about earthmoving machinery and agricultural equipment. Considered #1 in the...