Wurth Baer Supply Company, one of the nation's premier distributors to the woodworking industry, is seeking a Warehouse Associate / Truck Driver (Class B CDL) to support our Harrisburg, PA facility. |
This role will be mainly within the Warehouse and will handle general warehouse responsibilities (receiving, put-away, picking, packing, shipping). On occassion you will be asked to fill in for our full-time drivers (vacations, etc) and will be responsible for handling the daily customer deliveries using our Class B truck. Customer service skills are a priority, as you may interact with customers daily both in person and over the phone.
An essential function of this job requires employees to continuously lift and lower packages that may weigh up to 70 pounds. To do this, you must be able to frequently adjust your body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, and pivot. In addition, you must work in an environment with variable temperatures and must be able to read words and numbers.
- Warehouse Experience - receiving, picking, packing, shipping, loading / unloading trucks (minimum 1 year experience)
- Able to lift/lower packages that may weigh up to 70 pounds.
- Solid work ethic and good communication skills
Wurth Baer Supply Company offers competitive hourly wages and excellent benefits. The anticipated hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3:30 pm. However, on days when you will be acting as the driver your hours may start earlier and/or end later.
- Possession of valid Class B CDL with HazMat endorsement and minimum 1 year delivery driving experience
- Ability to demonstrate a clean, current driver license record from the Department of Motor Vehicles for the past three years for each state licensed during that three-year time period
- Ability to obtain the requisite medical card from a medical examination for commercial driver fitness, in compliance with 49 CFR 391.43
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment screening for DOT controlled substances, in compliance with 49 CFR 40 and 49 CFR 382.
- Computer and Forklift experience (preferred)
Visit www.wurthbaersupply.com to learn more about what we do!