Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.|
To read customer orders, shipping orders, or requisitions and accurately picks merchandise for shipment. To pack customer orders efficiently and accurately ensuring that products remain damage free during shipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reading customer orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be picked and shipped.
· Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
· Assembling customer orders from stock and placing orders on pallets or in bins
· Pack all items using proper procedures to prevent damages. Include packing slip with each order.
· Process orders through UPS online service or other approved carriers.
· Attach labels to packages and complete the shipping function by placing packing slips in the billing dept. bins.
· Verify items on order for accuracy.
· Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
· Assisting other areas of the warehouse as needed
· Two to four years experience in Warehousing.
· Experience with personal computer equipment.
· Experience driving a forklift.
· Requires utilizing tape gun when sealing packages.
· Work involves using UPS computer system for tracking and package labels.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to work in fast paced warehouse environment.
· Requires considerable stooping, bending, lifting, and standing most of the workday.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
Sarnova is comprised of four major business units: Bound Tree Medical, DXE Medical, Emergency Medical Products and Tri-anim Health Services....