Join our team and support the overall product moves of the showroom. PDC/Warehouse associates are responsible for performing a variety of routine receiving, assembling, and general maintenance tasks.
: Full-time, 5 day work week
The ideal applicant will have full, open availability, including weekends, evenings, & days
Receive and unload incoming product while verifying accuracy of shipment and inspection for damages loss, or defects Assemble and process product for preparation of deliveries Provide assistance to customers with product pick-ups, including loading and unloading Maintain product, tools, equipment, and work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner Adhere to all standard operating procedures and ensure daily/weekly/monthly performance levels are achieved
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience in receiving, assembling and production
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift, lower, push or pull furniture up to and in excess of 100lb (with assistance if needed)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Possess a clean, neat, and professional appearance
- Serve customers with a high level of courtesy
- Apply troubleshooting abilities to solve potential customer service issues
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Compensation: Beginning wage $8.50/hour, raises based on merit & performance, initial 60 day review
*PLEASE ATTACH A RESUME FOR REVIEW OR
APPLY IN PERSON AT OUR AMHERST SHOWROOM
Address: 575 Alberta Drive, Amherst, NY 14226
Showroom hours: M-Sat 10am-9pm and Sunday 11am-6pm
Visit www.careers-afhs.com to learn more about our company.
Ashley Furniture Homestore® in Billings, Montana, provides you with quality furniture for a comfortable home. Our furniture styles...