To perform physical and clerical warehouse duties such as the receiving, storing, picking, and shipping of materials as well as perform driver / delivery duties when needed. Responsible for daily operations requirements set forth on branch operations responsibility list.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely and accurately.
- Loads, unloads trucks, moves material in a safe manner manually or by using forklift, pallet jack, handcart or other device.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
- Accurately, counts, checks, prepare, and records items being received or shipped.
- Assembles, packages, labels, stacks, palletizes, and routes material for safe delivery or storage.
- Complete paperwork, documentation, and data input in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of GCE policies and procedures, general product knowledge, participates in training , and attends meetings as requested
- Acts in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and co-workers.
- Participates in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
- Must acquire a working knowledge of the Eclipse software support system
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Safe driving and forklift operator courses desirable.
- Knowledge of forklift operations and warehouse equipment preferred.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.