As part of the application process, and in order to be considered for this employment position, you must take and receive a passing score on a Work Keys test administered by Work One. You can make arrangements to take the Work Keys test by contacting Work One at 450 Landmark Avenue, Bloomington, Indiana - Ph 812-331-6000 - ask for Cathy ext 6704 or Dana ext 6701.
Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
The Warehouse Clerk pulls stock orders and prepares orders for shipment. The shift for this position is 11:00am to 7:30pm.
Essential Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned)
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements
- Prepare stock and floor orders for shipment by checking for proper description of product, lot numbers, and recording specified amounts on the pack slip by using the computer
- Operate padpac/strapping machines for final preparation prior to shipment
- Work with FedEx and UPS Systems
- Pull stock orders using pick list printed daily
- Pull orders complete as specified
- Use computer to scan out the appropriate lot numbers and quantities
- Use appropriate size box to insure integrity of product during shipment.
- Good attendance to meet the need of same day shipping
- Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
- Work independently, with limited direct supervision
- Flexible in daily responsibilities
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Able to stoop, bend, and stretch for product stored at various heights
- Able to stand for extended periods during the shift
- Good eyesight, hand dexterity and attention to detail
- Able to work the shift of 11:00am to 7:30pm
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Medical, dental, and vision
Paid time off
Flexible spending account
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cook Medical - 2 years ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...