Warehouse Clerk: Full Time, Year Round. Specialty Sports Venture (SSV). Aurora, Co.
Vail Resorts' retail and rental operations are conducted through Specialty Sports Venture (SSV), a majority owned subsidiary. SSV operates over 160 year-round and seasonal stores under 40 + retail brand names specializing in ski, bike, golf and fly fishing products and gear. We operate in world-class locations such as Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Park City, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Denver’s Front Range and the San Francisco Bay Area.
The warehouse clerk will support our online store o2gearshop.com and is responsible for providing role-specific support to the Distribution Center operations.
Returns / ATS (Available To Ship)
- Process received online customer returns to warehouse
- Determine condition of returned goods and process accordingly
- Enter return data into the inventory system
- Interact with customers to determine defects, reason for return, etc.
- Plan for expected arrivals daily
- Receive inbound purchase orders
- Organize, process, and tag purchase orders accurately and efficiently
- Expedite picking and shipping of available to ship orders once received
- Communicate any discrepancies in received versus expected product daily
Quality Assurance / Order Printing
- Print every customer order and organize for picking
- Cross check pick ticket versus actual merchandise selected for shipping for accurate order fulfillment
- Quality check merchandise before it is packed
- 2 years warehouse experience
- Basic computer skills
- English fluency
- Ability to work in fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience in a warehouse that deals with direct to consumer product fulfillment
- Previous tagging/picking/processing experience
Compensation: Starting at $12.00 per hour, depending upon experience
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Vail Resorts employees receive a competitive benefits package, as well as some non-traditional perks that can only be provided by a ski and hospitality company as diverse as Vail Resorts. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Excellent training and professional development
Have Fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe . These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...