At Ingersoll Rand we’re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Schlage® , Thermo King® , and Trane® , contribute to a world defined by sustainable progress and enduring results.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months to one year warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Forklift experience a plus.
- Responsible for staging, shipping and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Stocks the parts stores with an appropriate amount of merchandise.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Enters inventory into software system.
- Will deliver parts to customer locations or job sites.
- Practices safe material handling techniques.
- Filing of M/S’s, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Responsible for filing of freight claims for damaged goods.
- Manages receipt, inspecting, and stocking products.
- Responsible for determining inventory levels, identifying and disposing of excess and obsolete inventory, and maintaining system inventory accuracy.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
Our Climate Solutions sector delivers energy-efficient Climate Solutions delivers energy-efficient solutions globally and includes Trane, which provides HVAC systems and building services, parts, support and controls for commercial buildings, and Thermo King, the leader in transport temperature control solutions.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Add to Job Cart
View Job Cart
Ingersoll Rand Job Agent
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...