- Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders for warehouse operations.
- Provide administrative support to warehouse manager and warehouse supervisors.
- Confirm and coordinate transportation services contracted for local purchase deliveries.
- Update & maintain excellent purchasing records/approved vendor files.
- Master current software application required for the position (Oracle).
- Process timesheets & labor tracking information for all union employees.
- Maintain shipping & receiving log as necessary.
- Enter current inventory data & tradeshow loadlist details into current tracking software
- Process travel & expense report records for warehouse union employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the position under the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
- Three to five (3-5) years of customer service and administrative experience, preferred
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of convention industry, preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player, and self-starter with an understanding of team goals.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required
- Oracle proficiency
- PowerPoint proficiency
- AutoCAD / Adobe Acrobat/ Design software proficiency
- Lean Six Sigma trained or certified
Global Experience Specialists - 10 months ago