The scope of work includes but is not limited to the following:
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Receive, inventory, and stage all development deliveries to be picked up by GC's
- Assist in the loading of development materials for the general contractors
- Be available for after hours or weekend development materials pick up if needed
- Maintain the scheduling matrix for development materials pick ups.
- Publish the weekly site materials tracker to each of the field supervisors and construction manager in order to provide constant visibility of development materials available for pick up by field technicians and contractors.
- Have two personnel staffed during normal business hours
- Submit weekly time reports if requested by our company
- Return any double ordered parts to the National warehouse within 5 days of receiving materials.
- Learn and use the our company tracking software, ALM, for all field operations materials. Training to be provided by our company personnel.
- Condense existing materials on racks to free up additional space. Set up additional rack/area to be used solely for new site development.
- Keep BTS test bed free and clear at all times.
- Learn and use Our company repair and return policies and procedures. Training to be provided by Our company.
- Support field operations personnel when in need of parts, spares, R&R, ect.
- Must be available for after hour pick ups within one hour of voice communications.
- All warehouse personnel must be forklift operation certified
- Our company management has the right to approve any and all personnel that will be involved with the operations of the warehouse. At anytime, Our company management has the right to remove personnel that are not fulfilling Our company's expectation for service compliance.
To qualify for this position, candidates must have computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, a professional work ethic, and a team oriented attitude; successful candidates thrive in a fast paced, customer focused environment. The ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in a professional manner is a must, along with strong attention to detail. All duties are to be performed in a safe manner and the warehouse and work area are to be maintained in a neat and orderly manner. Successful candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers. Successful candidates must maintain a positive attitude in keeping with the Our company values and an understanding that they are representing the company to all vendors and will act accordingly while representing the company
About JM&A Group For more than 30 years, JM&A Group has helped automobile dealers achieve unsurpassed levels of finance and...