To help insure successful accomplishment of delivery driver and general warehouse duties at the ESI Roanoke, VA facility that includes inventory receiving and shipping, delivery of copiers and computers. Provide back up to warehouse manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Deliver copiers, mailing equipment, and computers as scheduled
- Assist in receiving and shipping of product, while always checking for accuracies, using Great Plains inventory module
- Ship computer products, as well as other necessary items, via UPS or Fed ex as required
- Keeps warehouse areas clean and organized
- Check all orders for accuracy when picking and before shipping
- Assists in any other warehouse activities or special projects as they arise
- Assist in monthly inventory evaluations
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years experience in warehousing functions
- Ability to follow instructions from customer, account lead, co-worker, supervisor, or manager.
- Ability to work independently with customer and follow ESI empowerment questions
- Possess good listening skills
- Ability to demonstrate time management skills to handle work load
- Ability to fill out delivery paperwork completely
- Possess and maintain reliable transportation.
- Possess and maintain a high level of integrity.
- Possess and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Have a good DMV record.
- Possess and maintain valid drivers license.
- Able to drive up to a 24 length box truck. No CDL required.
- Familiar with sit upon three wheel forklift operation.
- Good computer and keyboarding skills and experience using Windows operating systems and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Familiar with inventory control systems
- Follow fleet safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift 80lbs.
- Ability to stand, crouch, walk, kneel, crawl, Client, bend, and perform simple and firm grasping functions with both left and right hands for 6 hours of the day.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Be prompt and on time to work and scheduled appointments
- Ability to drive for 6 hours of the day if necessary
- Report to and be prepared to begin work promptly at 8:00 a.m., work a minimum 8 hour day, with a 1 hour lunch, and continue work until 5:00 p.m. These hours may shift as customer or work load demands and should be expected to start prior to 8:00 a.m. and continue past 5:00 p.m.
Electronic Systems, Inc. (ESI) delivers market-leading technology solutions, exceptional service and consulting expertise to businesses and...