Crown Relocations is the global leader in international relocations. Crown has over 265 offices in over 60 countries around the world. We are currently seeking Drivers and Helpers for our Hawaii office.
This is a pack and load role within the Branch, responsible for Packing, loading and delivery of household goods.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To pack, load and deliver Household goods.
- Go out on truck deliveries and assist drivers
- Comply with all local Health & Safety guidelines.
- Prepares or secure all documents for Domestic Household goods and personal effects shipments.
- Adherence and successful execution of all paperwork.
- Safe and courteous operation of equipment.
- Must be able to meet the Physical Demands and Working Conditions and Environment listed below.
- Timely and regular attendance is required.
- Must be able to interact courteously and tactfully with managers, co-workers, customers and/or vendors in a way that positively affects production and morale.
- Maintain and service Crown’s existing accounts through excellent customer service, innovation, and corporate hospitality.
- Comply with the company’s Quality policy and procedures. Ensure that procedures meet the standards required by ISO 9002 through both external and internal audits.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Observe strict confidentiality outside the office relating to all information obtained during the course of your duties.
- Manage your time effectively and minimize costs at all times. Any work business related expenses must be approved prior to the expense and submitted to your immediate supervisor for final approval by the General Manager.
- Encourage and practice a tidy work environment
- Consistently maintain a cooperative and productive level of performance.
- Maintain a neat, clean and uniformed appearance to our customers and the public. Adhere to safety requirement attire such as safety boots and other items as mandated.
- Any and all duties that many be assigned by supervisor
Experience and Qualifications:
- Education - High School Graduate or GED
- Lifting excess of 50 - 100 lbs occasionally
- Stair Climbing with household goods i.e. pianos and furniture
- Loading and unloading of containers
Special duties may be assigned from time to time. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict other responsibilities to this job regardless of location. Each individual is responsible for maintaining a neat, orderly work area, and adhering to all safety policies.
Resume Submittal: North America Corporate Recruiter - Callie Balderas - firstname.lastname@example.org