This position is for an overnight shift starting at 10pm ending at approximately 6am (or later depending on workload).
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for supervising and coordinating product movement through the warehouse within specified productivity, cost and quality standards. The Warehouse Lead also assumes supervisory duties during the absence of the Operations Manager and the Assistant Operations Manager. Each Warehouse Lead may be assigned an area of primary responsibility, including but not limited to picking/packing/checking, receiving and stocking and inventory control.
• The ability to lead and teach others, as well as to promote teamwork, is important.
Supervisory experience is preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred with preference to animal/human health distribution.
• Good customer service skills and a sense of urgency are required.
• Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs on occasion.
• Must be able to read and understand English.
• Must have number recognition skills and good hand/eye coordination.
• Computer knowledge is helpful.
• Must be able to pass felony background check and pre-employment drug test.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard