The Warehouse Order Builder is responsible for building orders and loading trucks for delivery.
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Must have attention to detail and ability to read the English language.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Previous production experience a plus
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Obtain product orders and pull specified product and place it on pallets / carts for shrink wrapping
- Ensure order is built correctly before shrink wrapping the product.
- Must keep work area clean from debris
- Report any damaged product to supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to reach, pull, twist, bend, stoop to move cases of beer. Must be able to check code dates accurately, talk and hear to communicate with co-workers. May require sitting or standing for extended periods. Occasionally requires the ability to lift over 70 lbs.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS & TEMPERAMENTS
- Job duties are performed inside a temperature controlled building.
- Exposure to cooler temperatures, riding on a forklift, exposure to fumes, vibrations and noise levels.
- Ability to maintain a professional image while performing the duties
- This position works Monday - Friday 12:00 pm until Job is complete.
Eagle Rock Distributing Co - 16 months ago