Attention WMS Technical Developers! |
• The WMS (Warehouse Management System) Technical specialist assists in the continuing development of Client ’s Supply Chain applications and infrastructure.
• This is a hands-on role requiring experience with Manhattan Associates WMS Applications including areas such as Warehouse Management (WM), Labor/Workforce Management, Slotting Optimization, Yard Management, and RF Scanning.
• Responsibilities include implementing new functionality and supporting users in deploying environment. This role serves as a liaison between the Distribution Operations team and the IT team.
• WMS Database Administrator Ideal candidate will need to be able to deploy patches and troubleshoot technical issues as well.
• A bachelor°s degree in business or information technology/computer science with Experience in Field: 5-7 years
• 3-7 years ’ experience with WMS Technologies Manhattan Associates with at least one complete life-cycle implementation experience.
• 2+ years Industry experience, preferably in a Distribution Center or Corporate deployment project.
• Expertise in WMS functional modules Warehouse Management (WM), Labor/Workforce Management, Slotting Optimization, Yard Management, and RF Scanning).
• Experience working in a distribution operation with multiple 3PL vendors in a wide geographic network.
• Expertise interfacing WMS technologies and application to back office systems/ERP (ie – Oracle 11i/SAP).
• Module design and configuration experience.
• Past experience as a team-lead for one or more WMS implementations.
• Basic experience with setting up and configuring RF scanners (ie – Intermec, Motorola).
• Basic understanding of WMS/Oracle 11i database/table structures is desirable.
Other Skills: -
• Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well with other members of the team and with non-technical end users.
• Good written and verbal communications skills are required.
• Self-directed, organized, and motivated.
• Assume a lead role developing solutions for business processes from manual to WMS applications; designing and developing WMS applications for roll-out in a multi-plant, 24/7environment.
Please Apply today!
MRCC Techforza, Corp. - 18 months ago