Endo Pharmaceuticals is a U.S.-based, specialty healthcare solutions company, focused on high-value branded products and specialty generics. Endo is redefining its position in the healthcare marketplace by anticipating and embracing the evolution of health decisions based on the need for high-quality and cost-effective care. We aim to be the premier partner to healthcare professionals and payment providers, delivering an innovative suite of complementary diagnostics, drugs, devices and clinical data to meet the needs of patients in areas such as pain, urology, oncology and endocrinology. For more information about Endo Pharmaceuticals, and its wholly owned subsidiaries HealthTronics Inc. and Qualitest, please visit www.endo.com .
We are currently seeking Warehouse Operators for our Second Shift, Monday - Thursday, 5:00 PM to 3:30 AM to join our Generics business, Qualitest, in Huntsville, AL.
Maintain warehouse by picking and packaging product for shipment, assisting in inventory, and eliminating garbage. You will be assigned to one or more of these duties: cage and vault, inventory, picking, or shipping
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in inventory of warehouse.
- Pick items for customer orders.
- Ship product as required.
- Remove trash and refuse from facility per procedure.
- Weigh boxes that contain controlled product.
- Apply labels to product as needed.
- Recognition and performance of necessary security and strict documentation of controlled substances.
- Proper interaction of associated departments to facilitate an accurate and timely performance of required tasks.
- Accurately record appropriate transactions.
- Data entry into the Warehouse Management Information Systems
- Other duties as assigned.
- Mathematical aptitude in Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Ratios and Percentages.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- Knowledge of Metric and English weighing and measurements systems.
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions including SOP’s and Batch Record documentation.
- Accurate and precise in recording data and batch information.
- Basic understanding of mechanical machinery and the operating principles of control systems.
- Ability to work in both independent and team environments.
- Proficient in reading and writing English to understand work instructions and document results.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, possibly for up to twelve (12) hours.
- Ability to lift twenty – forty-five pounds (20-45 lbs.) frequently, up to seventy pounds (70 lbs.) occasionally.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two (2) or more years previous work experience, or equivalent technical training/certification; or a combination of work experience and technical training/certification.
- Experience operating a forklift desired, but not required
Endo Pharmaceuticals - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it acquires and markets....