High school diploma or GED required.
Previous warehouse or distribution experience preferred.
Ability to safely operate job related equipment (i.e. forklift,, pallet jack, etc.)
Forklift certified preferred.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Ability to work in cold temperatures.
Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job.
Work varied hours as needed, including the graveyard shift.
Strong oral and written communication skills and willingness to learn.
Safe driving record, CDL Perferred
- Ensure loads are built and loaded accurately in a timely manner
- Monitor and repack damaged product and maintain general maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility.
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Assist in meeting company safety and environmental compliance.
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...