To assist the Supplies and Services Manager in delivering product orders to the concession stands. To help the Stand Manager maintain adequate inventory levels and perform assigned tasks to help maintain operational standards of the concession stand in accordance with the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards (and applicable Operational Standards.)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Reports for scheduled work, is at main commissary on a timely basis and is in complete uniform with clothing and personal appearance neat and clean.
- Follows Guest Path® policies and procedures
- Presents a cooperative work attitude and cheerfully accepts job responsibilities.
- Delivers appropriate stock to all concession stands, portables and commissaries.
- Learns correct containers and food products used in portables and stands.
- Properly cleans commissaries, concession stands and portables as assigned.
- Reports all needed stand repairs to the Supplies and Services Manager.
- Shows flexibility in rotating to other stands as assigned.
- Sets a good example in cooperation, patience and effort.... is a Team Player!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Prior warehouse / stock experience
- High school graduate
- Knowledge of tow motors, power / pallet jacks and Cushman carts
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Pleasant and friendly, enjoys working with people.
- Able to work 7 or more hours in a fast paced environment.
- Able to correctly answer math questions such as may be encountered during the job.
- Be capable of following job procedures and supervisor instructions.
- Be capable of handling cash and inventory efficiently.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Involves long periods of walking, standing with bending, stretching, reaching and lifting as the work duties demand
- Able to lift a minimum of 165 pounds
Will be able to perform the job in extreme out door weather conditions – heat, cold, snow, rain, wind
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you at least 18 years of age? YES/NO
2. Are you currently in the Cleveland, Ohio area YES/NO
3. Do you have any experience using towmotors or hand jacks? YES/NO
4. Explain your understanding of the FIFO system of stocking:
Delaware North Companies - 17 months ago
A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies in North...