Founded in 1894 McLane Company has grown from a local merchant to an international distribution and logistics leader. We provide services to more than 50,000 customer locations around the world. At McLane Foodservice, we work behind the scenes to supply the industry's leading quick service restaurant chains with everything they need to run their business. At McLane we pride ourselves on the Beliefs and Values that guide our operations, as well as our competitive pay and benefits packages offered. McLane Foodservice Phoenix is currently hiring Warehouse Selectors responsible for selecting product and loading trucks with a high degree of accuracy and great sense of urgency while meeting standards within McLane established guidelines. Our Warehouse teammates enjoy highly competitive pay and great benefits.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Safely drive and operate the reach truck, pallet jack and forklift to select, pull, sort, and stack product quickly and accurately onto multi-stop pallets.
- Meet and/or exceed challenging productivity and accuracy standards.
- Review documents and record information verifying quantity, identity and condition of product.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule: Weekdays, Weekends and Holidays.
- Hand stack product on occasion when off balance or in the wrong location.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap from incoming orders.
- Meet this position’s physical demands.
A teammate in this position must:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to use independent discretion/judgment and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate well with the Driver
- Be able to read and comprehend labels, instructions, and bills of lading.
- Be able to apply understanding of problems involving some variables.
- Be able to deliver customer satisfaction within McLane guidelines.
- Have previous foodservice experience preferred.
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs.
- Have excellent work ethic.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distributions Center: i.e. freezer, cooler, freezer and dry area of the Distribution Center.
McLane - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...