Warehouse Specialist/ Delivery Driver
French Gerleman currently has an opening for the position of full-time Warehouse Specialist/ Delivery Driver. Qualified candidates must be willing to work day or evening shifts. Background in material handling, order filling and receiving is preferred. Excellent salary and benefits package offered with good potential for advancement. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive team!
- Receives, unpacks and distributes received items, including bulk shipment, as required and checks documents to ensure accuracy.
- Places items received into inventory on racks or in specified floor locations
- Accurately picking orders by company, lot and quantity
- Packing orders and check each invoice to be sure mistakes have not been made
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times that includes moving pallets, sweeping, disposing of debris, as well as handle all required product recycling
- 40 Hour work week (Monday – Friday) with O/T possible
- $10.00 to $12.00 per hour - based upon experience and job tenure
To prove you are detailed please enter the words, "responsible," when applying.
- Associate Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a warehouse environment
- Excellent team skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Physical capability to lift heavy weights (up to 50 lbs)
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a forklift
French Gerleman offers excellent salary and benefit packages, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, along with an exceptional retirement savings plan. For immediate consideration, log into www.frenchgerleman.com and complete online application and attach a resume. Salary requirements are helpful.
French Gerleman is an Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for some projects. Verification of citizenship required upon accepting employment. Candidates must comply with customer’s strict drug testing policies.