We are committed to shaping the future of our industry. Lead with us as you manage the operational activities of Warehouse teams within one of our state-of-the-art distribution centers. You are detail oriented, have clear communication skills, and a unique capacity to manage through multiple and conflicting priorities. Your capacity for problem solving ensures safe and timely delivery of customer orders - a key to the success of the Kellogg Company!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Warehouse Supervisor at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Supervising the picking, shipping, receiving and warehouse operations to ensure maximum efficiency and space utilization
- Maintaining accurate records of all transactions
- Coordinating the scheduling of trucks for shipment of product to ensure the timely filling of all orders
- Administering various assignments and programs such as a pallet exchange program, pallet repair, and inventory issue ticket system for raw materials and finished goods, among others
- Ensuring rotation of materials and finished goods on a first-in, first-out basis
- Assuring inventory levels are managed to meet cash flow targets without impeding production objectives
- Planning and supervising the physical monthly inventories
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Logistics, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and warehouse or logistics experience, OR
- High School Diploma/GED and frequently demonstrated warehouse or logistics experience
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity
- Proficiency with computers and computer software including Microsoft Office applications
- Proven ability to effectively lead and motivate people
- Labor Relations experience, where applicable
Transportation / Fleet Management experience including DOT regulations
- Experience managing multiple IT platforms, such as SAP , XATA, PTL, PTV and DEX
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg Company - 8 months ago
Our founder, W.K. Kellogg, said: “Whatever success I have had in business has been a result of my good fortune in selecting employees...