The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of workers including receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts, in the warehouse.
- Plans layout of warehouse and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors of items stored
- Advises employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves issues
- Standing/Walking 75% of the time
- Forklift Certified
- Quality Management, looks for ways to improve quality
- Leadership, exhibits confidence in self and others
- Planning/Organizing, uses time efficiently
- Dependability, follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to four years related experience
- Two to three years supervisory experience required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and maintain a drug free workplace.