This position is directly accountable to the Facility Manager. Other key interrelationships will include Quality Team, ES&H Team, other CSC Quality and Safety Training Specialists and RTT Program Manager.
General Statement of the Job:
The Warehouse Technician/Trainer performs activities directly and indirectly related to the completion of environmental and hazardous material warehousing. Also in this position, the candidate will be supporting their CSC with all quality, safety, accuracy and productivity standard improvements.
General Requirements of the Job:
1. At least two years experience in warehouse and transportation preferred
2. Must be able to successfully complete required training per 29 CFR 1920.120 to perform job duties
3. Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint and provide basic mathematical analysis when required
4. Forklift certification preferred
5. Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
6. Flexibility in schedule. Some weekends required
7. Must be able to pass an extensive background investigation
8. Must submit to post-offer physical, drug and alcohol screen
9. Must have successfully complete Master Training Course
10. Ability to train to every level of employee and guarantee comprehension
11. Must have working knowledge of all positions within the facility
12. Excellent written and oral communications
13. Knowledge of all SOPs and site specific work instructions
14. Understanding of quality elements, regulatory requirements and safety best practices
15. Must demonstrate Rinchem Core Values
16. Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise urgency and work independently
17. Ability to build relationships at every level of the organization
Essential Requirements and Specifications of the Job:
1. Familiarity with OSHA, DOT, and RCRA regulations.
2. Ability to organize, review, analyze and file paperwork, which requires:
a. Ability to accurately read and comprehend words and numbers without transposing or confusing numbers. The ability to create graphs and charts from numbers.
b. Ability to discern between various categories and classifications of information in order to discern how to file, categorize documents.
c. Able to access file cabinets, desks, and shelves.
d. Able to repetitively grasp, lift, and carry documents, files, ledgers, computer print-outs, boxes weighing up to 60 pounds each.
3. Ability to organize, package, store, ship and receive materials used on jobs which
a. Ability to organize and keep an inventory of materials.
b. Ability to perform these tasks in various Rinchem facilities and at remote facilities.
4. Ability to observe work in and around hazardous materials, in flammable
storage work areas, within hazardous materials remediation sites, and at
emergency response scenes.
5. Ability to schedule, plan, prioritize, and set goals in connection with chemical
6. Requires physical activities including the exertion of heavy force (up to 100
pounds) occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 20
pounds of force constantly to move objects.
1. Prepare product for shipping
2. Maintain cleanliness of warehouse by operating floor scrubber/brooms
3. Maintain cleanliness of warehouse by performing housekeeping functions including the emptying of trash, as needed
4. Perform physical counts of inventory as needed
5. Perform emergency response activities in a team environment, on call basis, when needed
6. Operate forklift on a daily basis
7. Act as back-up for other CSC’s
8. Presentation of Safety and Quality Alerts in weekly CSC safety meetings
9. Training – train all new and existing employees
10. Arrive at/leave work as schedule by the supervisor
11. Coordinate and assist in creation of JBDs and site specific work instructions
12. Coordinate and assist in field testing of JBDs where applicable
13. All other duties as assigned
RINCHEM Company, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard