- Current valid driver’s license
- CDL license with Hazmat Endorsement preferred and required within 6 months of hire
- Warehouse experience preferred.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Child Abuse Clearances
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- Drug Screening
Responsible for the efficient pulling, packing and processing of patient care orders to facilitate accurate and timely delivery of home care services, supplies, equipment and medications to meet patient care needs.
Responsible to maintain neat, clean and safe work environment, warehouse facility, in accordance with all CHOP and Home Care policies and procedures and all accrediting and regulatory agencies and guidelines
- Adheres to all warehouse operations in accordance with all CHHC/CHOP policy and procedures and all accrediting and regulatory guidelines.
- Operates warehouse equipment as required
- Receives and stores product and equipment
- Assists and maintains with inventory of products as required
- Ensures that warehouse facility and contents are secure
- Performs other duties including patient deliveries as assigned by Operations Manager and Home Care Management
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 14 months ago