Florida Tile is one of the nation's leading tile manufacturers and distributors. Four years ago, Florida Tile was acquired by Panariagroup, one of Europe's largest tile manufacturers and distributors. Panariagroup has invested in plant expansion, branch remodels, and branch relocations to strengthen and grow Florida Tile's share of the US tile market.
Our Cincinnati branch is looking for a Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver who is a multi-tasker and enjoys variety. We offer a competitive salary with benefits after 90 days. This full-time position requires strong communication skills; ability to maintain good customer relations; familiarity with basic math and computerized sales and order processing systems; warehouse and/or delivery experience is preferred. Current Class A or B CDL required. Experience in the building materials, floor coverings, construction, or remodeling industries is preferred.
Drug test, DOT physical, driving histroy, and background check required. Duties: • Participates in the shipping of company goods by driving the company-owned delivery truck
Qualifications: This full-time position requires strong communication skills; ability to maintain good customer relations; familiarity with basic math and computerized sales and order processing systems; warehouse and/or delivery experience is preferred. Current Class A or B CDL required. Experience in the building materials, floor coverings, construction, or remodeling industries is preferred.
- Maintains delivery schedule and ensures delivery schedule is met
- Verifies accuracy of shipments
- Processes paperwork and signatures of shipments
- Accurately prepares orders by pulling material from stock
- Operates forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Pulls orders via pick ticket and handles pick ticket through delivery process
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and preparing stock for transport
- Participates in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying gains/losses
- Responds to inquiries for the purpose of providing status and accuracy of deliveries
- Cleans warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary workplace
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
- May answer phones, assist customers, or enter orders in the computer system as needed
- Work overtime as needed
- Other duties as assigned
CURRENT CLASS A or B CDL IS REQUIRED.
- At least two years of inventory handling and delivery driving experience
- Demonstrated safe driving record
- Ability to perform and understand basic math and written procedures
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to meet delivery times and schedules with little supervision
- Must meet DOT guidelines for driver's of commercial motor vehicles
Florida Tile, Inc. - 9 months ago
Florida Tile Industries, Inc. is a world-class distributor and manufacturer of ceramic wall and floor tile. Florida Tile also import and dis...