Craft Beer Guild Distributing of New Paltz, NY is currently looking to fill a Warehouse Workers. These roles are responsible for the accurate loading, unloading and proper rotation of products in a safe and efficient manner.
This role runs Monday – Friday with the hours to be determined by the Warehouse Manager.
• Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
• Load and unload trucks using ride on pallet jack and forklift
• Assist in counting inventory as directed
• Ensure the proper upkeep of the warehouse to exceed wholesaler equity standards
• Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
• Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 1-3 years experience in a warehouse environment preferred. Experience working nights a plus
• Forklift Certification is preferred
• Flexibility with schedule
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment including, but not limited to, forklift, pallet jack, hand truck
• Climbing stairs and inclined surfaces on an occasional basis
• Walking on hard surfaces on a frequent basis
• Occasional exposure to temperatures ranging from 30 - 100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
• Two handed lifting of up to 40 pounds from floor to shoulder height on an occasional basis
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Craft Beer Guild offers a great benefits package to go along with an opportunity learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
Interested? If so, please submit an application below.
Craft Beer Guild of New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer
L. Knife & Son, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job