A teammate in this position is responsible for selecting product and/or loading trucks with a high degree of accuracy while meeting standards within McLane guidelines.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Identify product, verify quantity, document information, check availability of and condition of product
- Comply effectively with company work and safety rules
- Continually meet assigned production standards
- Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts within 30 days after hire
- Maintain a quality of work that limits mispicks, shorts and damages
- Follow directions
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the warehouse; work schedules may require working an early shift, staying long for a late shift, and weekend work depending on the customer and operational requirements
- Ability to hand stack product/load trucks
- Work in warm and cold temperature conditions that may range from 38 F to 110 F; teammates assigned to the freezer must be able to work in temperatures as cold as -10 F.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously for a period of two hours of more.
- Have High School Diploma or GED.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
- Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
- This position requires the teammate to work inside the majority of the time.
- This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
McLane - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...