Aspect Consulting has an established and expanding water resources
practice in central and eastern Washington including basin-scale water resource
management, water rights support, water supply and storage, and habitat enhancement
projects. We are seeking a senior-level civil engineer or hydrologist to help
us grow this practice. Our Wenatchee location was established in 2008 and
is supported by larger offices in Seattle and Bainbridge Island.
Responsibilities include: technical work in collaboration with
a top-notch staff, project management, program development, and business development.
- 10+ years of experience - work in central and/or eastern Washington a
- Washington P.E.
- Advanced degree in civil engineering or related field
- Strong aptitude for business development
- Strong understanding of surface water hydrology, groundwater resources,
water storage and conveyance, and irrigation is desirable
- Established relationships with state and local jurisdictions and regulatory
agencies, and working knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, and
- Ability to work independently and as an integral member of a team
- Clear writing and communication skills
- Client-service mindset
"Aspect Consulting provides some of the most excellent technical and customer service consulting services I have received during my...