Maintains the operations of the water reclamation plant and collection system. Performs daily readings and repair and maintenance on the various equipment and systems.|
This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The following examples do not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent
1) Maintains plant operations by performing daily readings, gathering samples, testing for control, skimming filters, checking and replenishing chemicals and performing preventative maintenance on equipment.
2) Maintains the collection system by operating the hydro-jet in collection lines, repairing collection lines, installing manhole covers and adding chemicals for grease dispersion and root control.
3) Operates the belt press by running equipment for sludge dewatering, washing press, performing preventative maintenance for belt press and checking return sludge.
4) Maintains the lift station by assisting mechanical operator in general maintenance duties.
5) Maintains collection lines by televising lines for various needed repairs.
6) Perform grounds keeping duties as assigned, to include but not limited to mowing, weed eating, and general yard care.
7) Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Texas Municipal League - 12 months ago