1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
This position is responsible for delivering water to our units out on Frac locations and supporting our Yard Manager in the shop with routine maintenance, cleaning, inventory checks and chemical transfers.
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Filling up water tanks at Regional Yard and delivering water in a safe manner to units on location.
- Maneuvering a Class D truck and trailer on lease roads, Frac locations and remote locations in a safe manner.
- Deliver a safe work environment by monitoring equipment and yard condition
- Accountable for maintaining a high standard of housekeeping/sanitation throughout the facility and yard.
- Ensures standards for operations, equipment, and working area are maintained in a cost-effective and safe manner.
- Ensures all assets are secured daily to prevent potential losses being incurred
- Works with HSE to ensure that all assets are stored in an safe and proper manner.
- Orders, catalogs, reports and tracks all equipment, units and general inventory.
- Maintains open communication with Yard Manager, providing feedback regarding any issues that come up.
- Performs general upkeep of the property, facility and equipment.
- Performs transfers of chemicals and other materials in a safe and effecitve manner.
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems, LLC and keeps safety & environment as one of the most important aspects of daily operation
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- This position will drive and deliver water to various units on Frac locations. The position is also accountable in assuring that the Regional Bosque Systems facility is maintained at all times.
5.0 PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- High school/trade school graduate or equivalent training.
- Must be able to operate a forklift or be willing to get certified on a forklift.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to maneuver a Class D truck and trailer on a Frac location.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work unsupervised at times.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to maintain highest professionalism.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Must be able to work “On Call” 24/7 in order to respond to emergency call-outs as needed.
- Pass a drug test, background check, road test MVR review and physical assessment.
- MUST be 21 years old and meet the MVR requirements of our motor vehicle insurance carrier.
6.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience in Oil & Gas
- Proven technical/mechanical experience
- Must be able to work outdoors or in a shop environment during all types of weather conditions.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required while dealing with any chemicals or on location.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.plus.
Bosque Systems, LLC - 12 months ago