Job Code 131537 Title Water Treatment Business Class Director Job Family Management Location Location Flexible,__ Company HDR Engineering, Inc. Minimum Experience 15 An Affirmative Action Participant EOE M/F/D/V Description The primary duties of the Water Treatment Business Class Director include the responsibility to develop and lead the business class practice and professional discipline groups, including development of activities that continually improve standards and best practices that supports the implementation of effective quality assurance. The BC Director provides subject matter expertise while consistently demonstrating an industry-recognized reputation for professional accomplishment. Also partners with the sectors by driving a talent pool with the technical profile necessary to serve the client base and ensure that projects and activities are properly completed.
This position may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and drug and alcohol testing during the course of your employment based upon HDR's Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy.
- Provide sector-level leadership to define industry presence and maximize the delivery of professional service within each market sector. The BC Director has the ability to package HDR business class expertise as client solutions within the appropriate "consulting" context.
- Possess and maintain a world-class understanding of business class technical issues and current professional-practice approaches
- Actively drive communication of current/projected business class production needs through collaboration with regions, areas and departments to make staffing and expertise level assignments
- Participates as a production team quality control professional who champions a quality culture to all personnel within the business group and associated departments
- Proactively assesses project execution issues including scope, cost and pricing, schedule and commercial risks for projects identified by regional, area, department and market sector leadership
- Develop in-house and cultivate external talent required to serve market sectors, regions and departments while also serving as champion for professional staff development, including credentialing of Professional Associates
- Foster practice collaboration and standardization through active practice groups
- Serve as client manager for select clients
- Remain involved with and continue to work on strategic projects
- LI-MC1 Requirements Bachelors degree in a professional, engineering or related field. Maintains a professional or engineering registration and has related technical experience. Experienced in development and management of diverse teams. Works cooperatively with other business class directors, operations managers, technical directors, client development managers, and marketing managers on business class efforts. Committed to quality, improvement and HDR values. An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 15 months ago
HDR is a global employee-owned firm providing architecture, engineering, consulting, construction and related services through our various...