RiverPoint Capital Management is a leading Cincinnati investment advisory firm dedicated to meeting our clients’ comprehensive wealth management and investment needs through customized portfolio management and financial planning. Since we earn no fees from trading or selling commission-based products, clients can count on investment advice that is free from conflicts. We place our clients’ interests above all else and are passionate about helping them meet their investment and financial goals.
RiverPoint has over $1.5 billion in assets under management for individuals, families, endowments and foundations.
The firm’s services include:
- Investment management
- Financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Risk management
We are seeking candidates for the position of Wealth Advisor/Portfolio Manager in Indianapolis. This individual will assist the Senior Wealth Advisor/Senior Portfolio Manager to provide comprehensive wealth management to clients. Relying on investment and financial planning knowledge, the Wealth Advisor will assist in the creation and execution of portfolio strategies and financial plans for clients, will have direct contact with clients in these and other portfolio administration duties, and will be asked to complete a variety of investment-oriented projects on an as-needed basis.
- Assist Senior Wealth Advisor/Senior Portfolio Manager to provide comprehensive wealth management for high net worth clients
- Review and analyze client data: investment portfolios, trusts, wills, tax returns and financial plans
- Prepare analytical reports for customized client reviews
- Prepare customized comprehensive financial plans and investment portfolios
- Take on increasing responsibility for certain client relationships, including client next generation
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy of client information
- Assist in retaining and building client relationships
- Strong understanding of financial services industry, especially wealth management, investment management and financial planning
- Previous experience with high net worth clients/families is preferred
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- A positive attitude and high energy level
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Demonstrated strong presentation, analytical, interpersonal, relationship management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Additional education and credentials are a plus, such as MBA, CPA, and work towards, or completion of, the CFP or CFA designation
- Approximately 3-5 years or more of prior experience in investments, financial planning, accounting, or other capacity that has provided relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree (prefer finance or related field)
Our firm, founded in 2008, is an employee-owned partnership with Mariner Holdings, LLC, a private company dedicated to meeting the...