Provide on-going sales and client service support necessary to achieve and maintain a positive image of Weaver Wealth Management’s ability to deliver exceptional wealth management services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Core Competency is the demonstrated ability to carry out the primary responsibilities of the job which should be reflected in the essential duties section of the job description.
- Work individually and as a WTFA team member to develop and maintain exceptional client relationships.
- Utilizing a passion for customer service, positive energy, and problem solving skills to connect with our clients.
- Deliver unparalleled value and outstanding service to our clients in order to build and maintain client loyalty.
- Identify, access and quickly respond to the needs of the client.
- Support senior staff in providing client service, investment management and financial planning services.
- Develop proficiency in all the firm’s procedures and software systems necessary to process senior staff support requests.
- Produce review reports of client portfolio comparing results to clients’ financial goals and risk tolerance.
- Communicate approved changes in clients’ investments to the trading personnel for trade execution.
- Enter into CRM pertinent information regarding all client contacts and communications.
- Work with direct report manager to develop an appropriate plan of professional development and take responsibility to ensure that plan is executed.
- Consistently perform and take ownership of all assignments under the supervision of more experienced team members.
- Work closely with all experienced team members to identify and resolve issues encountered in performance of assignments through effective and timely communication.
- Maintain appropriate professionalism in client and team interactions.
- Adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures, ACTION philosophy, demonstrate their importance to others, and provide input to management on suggested modifications to Firm policies and procedures as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Corporate Compliance Responsibilities:
Understands and adheres to the policies, procedures, ethical and compliance standards as set forth by Weaver and Tidwell Financial Advisors, Ltd. dba Weaver Wealth Management, Weaver Tidwell Capital, L.L.C., and Weaver and Tidwell, LLP.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, unless it would cause an undue hardship. The employee or potential employee still has his or her responsibility to be able to perform the essential duties of the position.
- College Degree preferred.
FINRA Qualification & Examination:
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65 or 66 preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other related financial services software.
- Ability to learn and utilize technology to streamline all aspects of client service and internal communication among personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the regulations governing the financial services industry as a whole and the impact of those regulations on client service as well as practice operations.
- Ability to work in support of multiple advisors and managers.
- Attention to detail.
- Self motivated – “can do” attitude.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Superior work ethic
For more than 65 years, Weaver has provided assurance, tax and advisory services to companies across Texas and beyond. Our services include...