Washington, DC-based digital marketing & fundraising consulting agency is seeking a Web/Digital Analyst, Web Analytics & Optimization to help leading organizations measure and optimize revenue and engagement through online and multi-channel campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ROI-focused, online marketer with an experience in search engine marketing and web analytics experience to join a growing digital marketing agency. You’ll utilize your analytical skills and experience with digital marketing to help some of the top non-profit organizations increase online donation revenue and constituent growth, as well as sell products. You’ll have the unique satisfaction of “doing good” every day in your work for our clients — all of them top-echelon health, animal welfare, children’s services, youth development and poverty-fighting organizations.
The role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day analytical needs of clients (SEM, SEO, email, advertising, social media) and multi-channel campaigns. In this role, he/she will design web analytics reports and dashboards, evaluate marketing campaign performance for online and offline marketing campaigns, synthesize data, distill findings, develop insights and recommend actionable next steps. Additionally, this individual will help manage 3rd party analytics tools and vendor relationships.
You will be the subject matter expert and advocate best practices and around web analytics, campaign reporting, conversion optimization, program/site measurement and multivariate testing.
Experience working with web analytics and/or digital media analytics is required.
- Implementation of Google or other Web Analytics configurations on a variety of online channels (e.g. Websites, email campaigns, landing pages, microsites, advertising, social media, etc.). Contribute to the implementation of other Web analytics applications.
- Perform online campaign reporting and conversion analyses, interpret results and develop recommendations for clients and internal team members. Campaigns include search engine advertising, display advertising, email marketing, social media and integrated campaigns.
- Develop analytics tracking strategy and implementation documentation for clients, which may vary by goal and analytics providers. Oversee testing and validation.
- Create weekly and monthly client reports and dashboards combining data from multiple data sources.
- Collaborate with clients to develop clear business and measurement objectives and work collaboratively with internal creative, account and search advertising staff to optimize campaign results.
- Assist account managers in automating the reporting process and providing timely campaign results to clients.
Desired Personal Traits:
- 1-3+ years of experience in advertising, online marketing, analytics, or a related field with an understanding of online marketing (Agency experience preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in a measurement or analytical role (web analytics, program measurement, test design, finance, agency, consulting; ecommerce experience a plus.)
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree preferably in social sciences, economics, mathematics, statistics, business or marketing
- Hands-on expertise with analytics implementations, including Google Analytics.
- Experience with digital marketing campaign optimization, including search marketing, email marketing and landing page optimization.
- Exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for the online marketing space with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and direct marketing principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents and interact with clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other digital campaign team members.
- Strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills, demonstrate empathy and commitment to the clients.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing and project management skills to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an
to Red Engine Digital with “Web Analyst, Web Analytics & Optimization” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in Word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
- Positive Attitude
- “Idea person” willing to provide new ideas for improving processes and results
- Excellent work ethic and attention to details
- Adaptability to address quickly evolving industry and opportunities
- Honesty & trustworthiness
- Proactive, self-starter
- Able to work collaboratively and positively in a team environment
- Commitment to a career with a growing company, not just a “job”
RedEngine Digital - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
RedEngine Digital (formerly RedBoots Consulting) is an integrated online marketing agency specializing in Web strategy and online...