Rockstar Games is seeking a talented and dedicated Digital Designer to join the New Media Department at our NoHo, NYC office.
The ideal candidate will have very strong design skills and a deep understanding of the advantages and limitations of digital media to create designs that are aesthetically stunning, legible, and usable. This person should feel comfortable collaborating with other designers, developers and producers across departments, and enjoy working in an extremely fast paced work environment that demands a strong work ethic and ability to turnaround tight deadlines.
- Design digital content from concept to completion including banner ads, official product sites, email marketing, etc. for all screen-based media such as web, tablet, mobile, Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
- Create visual content to accompany and support news content and other social media.
- Undergraduate degree (BFA) or equivalent experience.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of amazing commercial and personal work.
- Solid background in typography, color, and layout.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash skills.
- Basic HTML and CSS.
- Ability to design and code cross-client email blasts.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Rockstar Games’ catalog.
- UI/UX design experience.
- Working knowledge of current web markup and scripting languages such as jQuery and Ajax.
- Working knowledge of current web technologies (HTML, responsive design) and how they impact design decisions.
Rockstar Games - 7 months ago
Rockstar Games doesn't see why only the kids should have all the video game fun. The company, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive...