The Web Developer and member of the project technical team will be responsible for developing and integrating HTML, CSS, JS with a variety of content management system platforms and developing server side web applications using Perl, PHP, .NET or related technologies. Experience with Open Source tools and platforms,third party libraries, JQuery, Responsive Web Development methodologies, mobile web site, webserver performance tuning UNIX, LINUX servers, and databases. Comfortable in a unix shell. Cloud and advanced system administration skills will be helpful.
Minimum Education Required:
- JAVA Programmer or APEX Programmer with 2-3 years of experience working with developing and maintaining applications developed on Salesforce.com platform with integration of cloud based applications and services with hosted items.
- Support the 24X7 operation and monitoring including participation in the On-Call rotation – 1 week on-call support every 4 weeks.
- Salesforce.com – Apex programmer
- Salesforce Custom objects
- Unix/Linux Administration
- Salesforce “Authenticated Sites”
- Salesforce.com IDE (Eclipse) experience mandatory
- Deployment of Salesforce.com applications
- Expert Level SQL/SOQL
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- Understanding of Apache Web Servers
- PHP and wordpress server configuration and administration a plus
Security Clearance: Active Secret clearance or higher required
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, applicable technical degree
Incorporated in 2003, Sevatec is made up of a team of technical and business professionals who have made a conscious decision to adopt...