Shifts: Swings or Graves
Located in Orem, Utah
Job Description :
Motivate a team of Technical Support Engineers through performance coaching, career planning and setting educational objectives.
Job Responsibilities :
Experience Required :
- Participate in quality calibration and validation sessions.
- Improve productivity and quality by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training, processes, reporting and employee engagement.
- Facilitate customer resolution for escalated calls and engage the necessary technical support.
- Trains and instructs employees.
- Provide constructive feedback on a developing system of incentives and internal recognition for hard work and success.
- Contribute to new product ideas, assist in implementation and workshop issues.
- Create team-building exercises to increase productivity and the environment.
Education and Experience Required :
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities and to be achievement oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to monitor staff, enforce policies objectively, and ensure productivity.
- The ability to set goals and assist a team of agents to meet expectations.
This position requires at least a high school diploma and two years of technical support experience, preferably in a supervisory or lead role.
Monster - 12 months ago