Morpheus Media is seeking a Web Analytics & Insights intern to work with some of the most well known brands in the fashion, television, news, and ecommerce industries. This candidate will outline and help facilitate implementation strategy as well as provide analytics based insight across several clients.
• Ensure optimal implementation of strategic and tactical site analytics for multiple clients
• Q/A testing on implementation of tracking code/snippets
• Consult directly with client marketing and development teams to install & configure platforms such as Google Analytics & Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
• Provide recommendations focused on improving online performance based on strategic insights
• Build custom dashboards, reports and segments to help analyze key performance indicators
• Provide strategy in regard to the building, reporting and analyzing of A/B & multivariate testing
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Proof of qualification (e.g. Google Analytics Individual Qualification, SiteCatalyst Implementation Certification, Implementation examples)
• Ability to apply and present higher-level web analytics concepts
• Understanding of fundamental online marketing and user experience concepts
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, Powerpoint (or Keynote)
• Some experience implementing/auditing web analytics tools & analyzing data
About our team: The Web Analytics & Insights department assists in identifying areas of measurement, collecting data, ensuring data is being collected accurately, analyzing data and providing actionable insight and business intelligence to improve a client’s return on investment. Our structure provides a dynamic, collaborative team environment that works closely with all other departments at Morpheus Media.
If you were to peek into our world it would look like the following: The work week begins with a team meeting covering what’s new in the industry and current projects. Our team then creates cutting edge analytics strategy and analysis for clients across a variety of industries. Members of the team contribute to the audit process via solutions documents, presentations, reporting and client communications.
This position is for immediate employment.