Position: Web Application Architect - Drupal - Parsippany, NJ
Duration: 1 year
Build very large-scale web sites and applications and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Develop high-quality code
Lead in project design and direction.
- Develop & implement custom modules in PHP/Drupal according to requirements
- Participate in daily meetings and regular planning and review sessions
- Interact with remote teams to ensure complete delivery of web applications
- Provide documentation as required and lead code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups
- Provide accurate level of effort time estimates and provide recommendations for feature prioritization
- Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities
sologig - 12 months ago