Caxy Interactive builds custom web applications in PHP/MySQL/jQuery and is seeking Web Developers to add to our dynamic and rapidly growing team. Working in many different industries and with a high emphasis on innovation, we build unique systems for clients where nothing like it exists off the shelf. Rather than being confined to dull routine, you will be working with a wide range of solutions and will ultimately be participating in all aspects of the development lifecycle. While experience with both front and back end development is preferred, we are willing to provide training to the right candidate; interested candidates at all experience levels are encouraged to apply.|
As a custom software developer, you will have the opportunity to interface with clients and remain on the cutting edge of development technology. Our team is highly collaborative and your contributions will have a profound impact on our continued growth and the success of our clients. We highly value learning and process improvement and are seeking true craftspeople who are always open to new ideas. To the qualified candidate we offer:
What we do: Caxy is a web consulting and custom web application development company in Chicago specializing in open-source technology including Symfony, Codeignitor, jQuery, Drupal, Linux, PHP, MySQL and much more. Our expertise is in custom web applications, database development, e-commerce, and content management.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 15 days paid time off per year
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Performance based bonus plan
Skills & Requirements
- Professional web development experience or strong educational and internship background
- Web application design and consulting
- Ability to estimate the time required to complete work
- Production and review of wireframes and specifications documents
- Knowledge of PHP and basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming techniques is preferred
- MySQL database development
- Comfortable using the Linux command line
- Troubleshooting / developer assistance
- Experience with unit testing and writing testable code
Caxy Inc. - 22 months ago
Caxy is a web consulting, web design and custom web development company in Chicago specializing in open source technology. We were founded...