Position: Web Application Programmer
Reference No.: FL-21
Duration: 4 Months
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Visas Accepted: US Citizen, GC, EAD, H1B
Interview Type: Face to Face interview only
Pre-Interview Tech Testing: No
Contract Types: 1099 or Corp-to-Corp
Must Haves:The technical environment includes the following:
FDACS is seeking one web applications programmer with the following minimum qualifications (must be clearly stated on the resume and verifiable via reference checks):
- Windows Forms Applications
- Oracle 11g
- MS Visual Studio 2010
- C#.NET 4.0
- ASP.NET 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports (canned reporting)
- Oracle Business Intelligence (ad-hoc reporting)
Nice to Haves:
- 5+ years experience designing, developing, testing and debugging web applications using the technology stacks as listed above.
- 5+ years experience producing technical documentation related to requirements, specifications, traceability matrices, designs or testing.
- 5+ years experience testing custom applications.
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts and technical teams to ensure requirements are delivered in the final solution.
- Proficiency with technical environment as listed above.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint required.
*** Complete attachments (skills and Reference) and send back when applying for position.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts degree preferred.
- Experience with projects with any of the following characteristics desirable:
- Migration from legacy solutions.
- Large-scale custom development projects.
Mtech Consulting LLC - 14 months ago