Information Technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
We are seeking a .NET Applications Developer to assist in the creation and support of web based business applications in the .NET Framework.
- Design and develop Web and Windows Forms based .NET solutions for business applications
- Lead application design sessions and code walk-throughs.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining technology based best practices.
- Work with team members to identify potential risks in application design and delivery.
- Serve as primary contact for application break fix situations and system enhancements.
- Create proper version control processes as well as build and release processes.
- Analyze and debug application issues quickly and effectively. This may include coordination with additional technical areas.
- Execute performance and load tests on applications and identify problems.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining development, test, and production environments.
- Mentor team members on the proper use and application of technologies
- Provide feedback on technical development of Application Developer resources.
- Provide production support as needed for mission critical applications. This may include support beyond typical business hours and include communication with business users.
Nice to Have Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in IT industry using Microsoft Technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics, Software Engineering or other technical field, or equivalent job/industry experience.
- Have experience implementing Service-Oriented Architecture principles and best practices in solution architecture and design.
- Extensive experience in building Web/Windows Forms solutions using the .NET Framework and Visual Studio.
- Extensive experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Extensive experience in building web services using the .NET Framework, (preferably with the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)).
- Experience with portal technologies; specifically SharePoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products within SharePoint; specifically InfoPath and Excel Services
- Experience with Microsoft Work Flow; both within .Net as well as SharePoint.
- Should have experience with all the major class libraries and namespaces.
- Experience in using and configuring Visual Studio Team System/ Team Foundation Server
- Experience in object-oriented software implementation.
- Experienced in developing design artifacts based on UML notations.
- Experienced in using and building application frameworks.
- Possess a good understanding of relational database concepts.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users as well as technical users.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
- Microsoft certification such as MCAD, MCSD with .NET is highly desirable
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government. Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 120% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the Job ID number with any correspondence.
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...