• Solid C#/.NET and SQL professional software development skills in a web applications environment.
• Proficiency in object oriented software and database design
• Responsiveness and quick turnaround are essential
• Demonstrated experience in a multitasking, largely self-directed work environment
• Ability to accurately estimate, spec, and scope work
• Dependable, self motivated, good interpersonal skills, integrity, clear communication
• Must physically reside in the Winston Salem area and be willing to work from the Winston Salem office.
• Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
Nice to have:
• JQuery, MCTS or MCPD certifications
• BA/BS in related discipline (computer science, etc.) preferred, demonstrated skills and experience will take precedence over education.
About the Company:
Knowledge Anywhere, Inc. is an award winning company that specializes in developing and integrating web-based, interactive knowledge solutions. Originally built on a template-based platform for educating across dispersed operations and remote geographies, Knowledge Anywhere has entered the marketplace of customized development, giving targeted users the ability to have access in a disciplined manner to a wide range of corporate information, training and education. Our product line is expanding into a wider range of development and increasing complexity.
We are a great company with true work/life balance, and offer an outstanding benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance paid 75% by Knowledge Anywhere for employee and dependents. Benefits provided at no cost to employees include short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, and paid time off. Other benefits include 401(k) with matching, and medical flexible spending account. Compensation includes base salary and performance bonus opportunity.
Knowledge Anywhere - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard