The Web Consultant is responsible for accepting incoming calls from our company’s sales teams to conduct interviews with new customers to obtain detailed accurate information about their business to build website while meeting quality and customer service expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build rapport and capture detailed business information during the hour long interview process in order to build customers Website(s) and/or Visibility Online services.
· Typing data while interviewing customer
· Answer product and service related questions, and apply knowledge to individual customer situations.
· Strong data entry and typing skills (minimum of 35 wpm)
· Strong organization skills and attention to details
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Ability to effectively probe and uncover and reinforce the needs of Web.com products and services for each customer unique business.
· Ability to work in conjunction with members of management and the Quality Assurance department to improve performance.
· Ability to work evenings and weekends
Web.com - 20 months ago
Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WWWW) Web.com is one the most dynamic, fastest growing companies serving small business on the internet since...