Category: Marketing - Internet
Job Title: Web Content Associate - Liquidations
Garnet Hill, a growing high-end multi-channel marketer specializing in original designs in clothing and home décor is seeking a Web Content Associate to join our team.
JOB SUMMARY: Work with Web Team members to carry out the content development
necessary to create and maintain products on the Garnet Hill website
and to support various marketing and customer experience elements
on the site.
- Adhere to website and company style guidelines for content and copy
- Assist in developing and maintaining offline content tools (search we ighting, upsells, coordinates, substitutions) to support content administration
- Manage successful completion of projects as assigned
- Provide content management back-up support to other team members as required
- Keep abreast of, and apply, industry best practices in relation to web content display and management, including onsite search and search engine optimization
- Other responsibilities as directed and necessary for the business
- Prioritize, coordinate and schedule the building/updating of all off-price content, including all item details (copy, graphics, promotions, monogramming, pricing, etc.)
- Build and maintain sale-of-the-day and other requested liquidation categories within the appropriate content areas
- Support full-price content building as necessary
JobsInNH.com - 19 months ago
Dedicated to quality and excellence, Garnet Hill's mission is to offer unique product, exceptional design and outstanding service, while...