IT & Software Engineering / Development;
**This is a full time, term limited position ending after one year and is eligible for benefits.**
The Web Content Coordinator receives requests to update basic content in various content management systems such as Blackbaud Internet Solutions, Drupal and Wordpress. The Web Content Coordinator edits existing templates to customize emails and basic web pages for our internal clients. A basic understanding of HTML/XML is required as editing existing code will be essential to this position.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, and 0-2 years experience.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Experience using Google Apps including Gmail, Google Docs and Google Calendar
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Highest standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and professional approach at all times.
- Excellent technical, verbal and written communication, organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, assume responsibility, exercise good judgment, etc.
Jobmagic - 9 months ago
The University of Michigan's College of Engineering is ranked among the top engineering schools in the country. At $180 million annually, it...