Title: Web Content Editor - Temporary Position
Department: Information Technology Services
This is a temporary position contracted for three (3) months. The position could be extended by one (1) to three (3) months.
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager Databases & Applications. The Web Content Editor (WCE) will create new content and revise existing content for CCD’s content management system. The WCE may be required to create pages within content management system.
Education : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five years’ experience with editing, writing, and creating web content or similar material
- Experience working with content management systems
- Excellent written, spoken, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Accessibility and its application within a website
- Expertise with content management systems
- Ability to think strategically, manage multiple priorities, work under deadlines, and work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of marketing, e-commerce and online marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of page creation
- Ability to facilitate discussions around purpose of website and targeted content
- Must work independently but interact collaboratively with many constituent groups
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated usage of social media for marketing purposes
- Experience working with DotNetNuke
- Graduate work in related field
- Prior experience building and managing content for academic websites
- Basic understanding of web technologies such as HTML, XML feeds, Net web development technologies
- Experience with template based websites
SALARY: $25.00 Hourly
OPEN DATE: January 24, 2014
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled, applications will be reviewed when received
Application Procedure: Interested applicants must submit a complete application package which includes:
CCD Application – this is electronic and will be completed during the application process
Names, phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses of three professional references
Copies of transcripts - may be unofficial
Copies of appropriate credentials
The preferred method of delivery of supplemental documents listed above is uploading directly to your profile. If you are unable to upload to your profile, you may fax supplemental documents to 303-352-3029 or email to email@example.com .
You must submit the application in its entirety to be considered for any position. You will not be able to save your application and continue at a later time.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
The Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin and sexual orientation.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.ccd.edu/ccd.nsf/html/WEBB87SQ2T-Student+Right+to+Know . For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.
Community College of Denver - 7 months ago